Can I get braces even though I’m an adult?
It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Whether you have a gap between your teeth or bite issues or just want to improve your smile, our team may be able to assist you in transforming your smile.
No one is too old for braces, we see patients well into their 40s, 50s and 60s who are tired of hiding their teeth behind their hands.
Adults who get braces not only get straight teeth but also reduce the chances of developing dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease. Teeth become far easier to clean because overlapping teeth become more accessible. Braces afford you not only the smile you desire but also the hygiene your teeth deserve.
Many adults choose to benefit from braces every day and we also have other orthodontic options like Invisalign.
So yes, adults can get braces. The question is are you ready to give yourself the smile you deserve?
At Top Smile Clinic, we are always open to discussing dental treatment with new patients. To schedule your orthodontic consultation, you can contact us on 0451 498 007.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Smiling with Ease: The Advantages of Flexible Dental Partials
- How safe are X-rays?
- Preparing for tooth extraction
- A tooth has fallen out; what should I do?
- What is a dental crown, and why do we require one?
- Tips for brushing your teeth like a dentist
- Things every parent needs to know about baby teeth
- Why you need to drink more water to protect your teeth.
- Can I get braces even though I’m an adult?
- How long does it take to whiten my teeth?
YOUR TOP SMILE
Top Smile dental clinic is affordable and family friendly dentist. Conveniently located in Mascot with free parking.