Welcome to the future!! State Of The Arts Dental Surgery.
We use leading-edge, a digital X-Ray technology which renders very high-quality images, showing the fine detail of your teeth. This of course allows us to make the most accurate diagnosis of your dental condition. The other great thing about this technology is that the images are available in seconds, rather than needing long processing and waiting time like old style X-Rays. They also emit 25% less radiation than traditional machines.
During our examinations At Top Smile Clinic , we use the most up-to-date digital x-rays to aid us in providing the best possible care for our patients. Our digital x-rays emit only 10% of the radiation of a conventional x-ray whilst providing clear images to help us diagnose your condition.
For convenience we also offer in-house digital orthopantomographs (OPG) for assessing gum disease, crowding and wisdom teeth as well as lateral cephalograms for orthodontic planning. And Cone Beam for assessment of Implant placement.
When regular X-rays are insufficient, we use this scanning equipment to take a high-resolution 3D image of your teeth, facial soft tissues and nerves. As you can imagine, this facilitates better, more accurate measurements of your teeth structures, for clearer diagnosis and treatment planning.
We mill surgical guide for Implant by combining information by 3D X-ray and 3D photography to make accurate surgical guide in-house through each we can place implants as traumatically and as painlessly as possible.
Here at Top Smile Clinic we offer Intraoral Scanning which provides the latest and fastest scanning available... because every second counts.
Every extra step during the imaging process is a distraction from our patients daily life, so we want to make it as quick and easy as possible.
Intraoral Scanning is so simple and fast, it leaves us with more time for diagnosis, treatment planning and, more importantly, time to focus on what really matters—caring for our patients.
Our soft tissue laser allows us to offer a large number of procedures not possible before. These include removing excess gum tissue, releasing tongue-ties, uncovering implants and even super-charging your teeth whitening. There is very little bleeding or pain associated with laser procedures and often you may not even anaesthetic.
At Top smile clinic, we provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
Up until recently, each dental crown required fabrication through a dental lab. Fortunately, modern CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and manufacture) uses computer technology that enables us to create dental restorations, such as dental crowns, in one appointment.
CEREC/E4D , which stands for Chairside Economic Restoration of Aesthetic Ceramics, is a modern system of creating metal-free and high-quality restorations.
A Cerec/E4D machine utilises the latest, state-of-the-art computer technology to mill out a custom-made all-ceramic restoration, to fit your tooth perfectly.
The advantages of Cerec/E4D include: The most cost effective restoration process providing support and increased stability Protecting and preserving your natural tooth structure aesthetically appealing and virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth The Cerec/E4D Process: The tooth is prepared. A digital 3D camera takes a picture of your tooth (optical impression)State of the art CAD (Computer Aided Design) software allows us to design your restoration with precise detail While you wait, an on-site milling machine creates your restoration15 minutes later, your colour matched restoration is permanently fitted, bonded, and polished
Our busy Top smile Clinic appreciates this convenience and often opt for the durable and aesthetic results that CEREC/E4D provides.
We begin by scanning your tooth rather than taking impressions. This eliminates the bubbles and distortions that impressions can develop, resulting in greater accuracy. That information is uploaded to our computer, and the software generates the design for your CEREC/E4D restoration. We work with an on-site dental lab to mill your restoration during your appointment, eliminating the need for a follow-up appointment to place a final restoration.
Dr Fouad will add final colour and shade adjustments, so that your restoration matches your natural teeth.
CEREC/E4D is not just for the creation of dental crowns. We can use this technology for a wide range of restorations including: Fillings,Inlays,Onlays,Veneers,Bridges.
Dr Fouad will permanently bond your ceramic restoration to your tooth and make any final adjustments to ensure proper fit and function.
There are over 30 million tooth restorations produced by the Cerec/E4D system worldwide. The Cerec/E4D CAD/CAM system has existed for 30 years and over 250 scientific studies have confirmed the clinical safety of tried and tested clinical Cerec/E4D restorations.
We understand patients want a system that is: Highly advanced, innovative and cutting-edge an option that is cost effective technique that allows maximum tooth preservation to restore teeth process that can deliver all this in one visit
These are the reasons why we at Top Smile clinic , have invested our time and resources to deliver the quality of care that we truly believe in
If you would like to learn more, we welcome you to contact us to arrange a consultation.
Improve your smile today – call to schedule a consultation!
The Wand® is an innovative anaesthetic delivery method that uses computer technology to slowly administer anaesthetic at a manageable pace to prevent pain. Using The Wand® virtually removes the discomfort associated with anaesthetic administration. This allows for a more comfortable and relaxed dental treatment experience.
At Top smile clinic, we incorporate a number of technologies and techniques to eliminate pain from dental treatment. Our gentle approach to dental care makes it possible for patients who have avoided dentistry in the past to finally seek the treatment they need to stay healthy.
Many patients with dental anxiety avoid treatment they need to stay healthy. This may lead to more serious and costly dental conditions. Sedation dentistry, also known as sleep dentistry, comforts patients who suffer from dental-related stress.
We offer varying levels of sedation, depending on each patient’s unique needs:
-Nitrous oxide sedation – our mildest form of sedation
-Oral sedation – a moderate level of sedation
-IV Sedation –for anxious patient
If you have a fear of dentists or of dental treatment sedation is an option for you At Top smile clinic in Gympie. It enables dental treatment to be carried out whilst you are relaxed and makes your visit much more pleasant. It is commonly used on patients who have a fear or phobia of dental treatment.
This fear can be for a number of reasons including:
– Fear of pain
– Extremely sensitive teeth
– History of traumatic dental experiences
– Complex dental problems
At Top smile clinic in Mascot we have a visiting anaesthetist that administers and monitors the sedation. The cost of this is very reasonable and you are eligible to receive about 50% of this cost back from Medicare. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you would like more information.
We have continually integrated leading technologies, training and developments in dentistry to bring the best skilled care and equipment to our patients, as we believe that every person (and that means you!) is entitled to a beautiful, healthy smile.
A microscope benefits every procedure by helping the dentist to better diagnose and predictably treat your patients.
BENEFITS FOR GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
- Provides refinement in tooth and margin preparation.
- Allows for closer inspection of restorations and marginal tissues.
- Improved lighting and magnification aid in caries detection and removal.
- Improves detection and evaluation of coronal and root fractures and abnormalities.
- Facilitates cord placement for gingival retraction.
- Provides for better inspection of impressions.
- Helps with inspection of marginal fit of restoration (crowns, veneers, inlay/onlay, amalgam, composite).
- Facilitates in finishing and polishing of margins.
- Assists in gingival contouring or reshaping around teeth and implants.
- Assists in evaluation after cementation.
Benefits in the Dental Laboratory:
- Assists in master die trimming.
- Facilitates in the location of bubbles, imperfections and undercuts in the master die.
- Facilitates in the marginal adaptation of wax or ceramic.
- Inspection of internal aspect of metal casting or ceramic core for imperfections.
- Adaptation of restoration to die for the finest marginal integrity.
BENEFITS FOR ENDODONTISTS
1. The Global Dental Operating Microscope provides improved illumination and magnification enhancing the precision and manipulation of all diagnostic and technical aspects of Endodontics.
- Diagnosis: improves visualization of fracture patterns, both of the coronal aspect of the tooth, the chamber, and into the root structure.
- Isolation, evaluation, and remediation of pulpal chamber obstructions, calcifications, and resorptions.
- Allowing for predictable pulp chamber visualization, the investigation of calcified anatomy can be conducted safer, with reduced loss of tooth structure, minimizing iatrogenic incidents.
- Three-dimensional visualization of root obstruction from separated instruments allowing for more successful removal of iatrogenic blockages.
- Endodontic retreatment cases successfully “disassembled” due to predictable removal of core build-ups; cemented posts, silver cones, and previous root fill materials.
- Careful evaluation of biomechanics allowing for more complete cleansing and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Thorough cleansing of deep caries can be completely illuminated, removed, and sealed from oral fluids.
- Manipulation of gingival tissue, for example electrosurgical, suturing, and laser procedures can be more delicately directed with enhanced visualization.
- Endodontic surgical cases are enhanced as the complete lingual aspect of canal root structure can be more readily seen, allowing for complete root resection, and retro fill procedures. Retro fill preps can be directed to their proper alignment and depth. Enhanced surgical visualization allows for careful evaluation of suspected fractured root structure and periosseous defects.
2. The Global Dental Operating Microscope allows for improved kinesiology around the endodontic procedure. The clinician’s position when working with the scope allows for a more favorable upright working environment, helping to alleviate occupational neck, back and shoulder issues.
- Reduces operator fatigue and eyestrain during procedures.
- Provide a wonderful platform for photographic documentation.
BENEFITS FOR ENDODONTISTS
- Allows surgeon to minimize the size of the surgical site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
- Improves accuracy of microsurgical incisions and suturing with 6-0 through 8-0 sutures, permitting precise tissue/tissue and tissue/tooth approximation for primary would healing.
- Allows for better inspection and diagnosis of abnormal soft tissue lesions of the gingiva, palate, and mucosa.
- Improves visualization of root surface and adjacent intra-bony defects for definitive removal of calculus.
- Aids identification of micro-inflammation during re-evaluation following non-surgical therapy.
- Helps inspection of the quality of restorations and marginal tissues.
- Permits micro-level osseous surgery facilitating bone removal without nicking the root surface and allows for better periodontal ligament preservation during ostectomy.
- Permits accurate subepithelial placement and suturing of membranes and subepithelial connective tissue grafts.
- Improves visualization of implant sites with minimal space between teeth and helps in evaluating the exact fit of implant prosthetic components and the health of marginal tissues around implants.
- Permits precise control of laser surgery on adjacent teeth without injury to root or implant surfaces.
- Permits accurate and easier root amputations and hemisection. Also helps with periapical surgeries when required during periodontal surgery.
- Facilitates sinus lift procedures through direct visualization of the sinus membrane during dissection.
- Permits fine dissection of the mandibular and mental nerves for lateral displacement during mandibular implant procedure.
- Permits location of the periodontal ligament for atraumatic elevation of roots and root tips during extraction with concurrent ridge preservation/augmentation.
- Improves detection and evaluation of root fractures and abnormalities.
- Provides upright working conditions, alleviating occupational neck, back and shoulder problems.
- Provides high-resolution video and 35mm photography for patient education, enhanced training, and insurance/legal documentation.
CS 3600 Carestream Intraoral digital scanners help improve patient experiences in a variety of ways.
They tend to produce accurate results the first time. Patients appreciate this new level of accuracy because it means they'll spend less time in the dental chair. intra-oral scanning processes and technologies have greatly improved and diversified.
Many positive indications have contributed to the recent growth in usage of this impression method within the dental industry. Digital impressions provide a smooth technique that produces a high-quality product with a good fit.
The process is safer, healthier, and more pleasant for the patient and dental staff as there is no off-gassing of impression materials or potential choking hazards. Intra-oral scanning is growing in use within the dental industry.