How Long Does it Take to Straighten Teeth?
If you want a better smile it might not take as long as you think.
Patients who are unhappy with their smiles will often ask us how long will it take to have their teeth straightened, and our answer is always: it depends. Orthodontic or Invisalign treatments can take anywhere from several months to a few years, because every case is different.
When it comes down to it, the treatment duration depends mostly on how difficult the problem will be to fix. Someone with a severe overbite will need a longer, more complex treatment than a person with only minor malocclusion.
The only way you can know for sure how long it will take for you to have straight teeth is by making a consultation appointment for more specific information
Our goal at Top Smile Clinic is to match you with the treatment that best suits your unique needs, while giving you great results as fast as possible. We put your needs first, and make sure that the final result is something that you will be thrilled with.
At Top Smile Clinic we offer a free orthodontics consultation call us on 02 9051 2868 to book an appointment.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Smiling with Ease: The Advantages of Flexible Dental Partials
- How safe are X-rays?
- Preparing for tooth extraction
- A tooth has fallen out; what should I do?
- What is a dental crown, and why do we require one?
- Tips for brushing your teeth like a dentist
- Things every parent needs to know about baby teeth
- Why you need to drink more water to protect your teeth.
- Can I get braces even though I’m an adult?
- How long does it take to whiten my teeth?
YOUR TOP SMILE
Top Smile dental clinic is affordable and family friendly dentist. Conveniently located in Mascot with free parking.