How long does it take to whiten my teeth?
When patient consider a teeth whitening procedure, the first question they want to ask is, “how long does it take to whiten your teeth?”
When it comes to teeth whitening, it is essential to understand that the amount of whitening necessary depends on the amount of stain on the teeth
However, it depends on the condition of the teeth, why they are discoloured in the first place, and the type of treatment of the patient wants.
There are many different treatment options available for teeth whitening, firstly we recommend the patient to schedule an appointment to do a full check-up and clean so our dentist can do a full assessment and then we will be able to give the patient the best option of which teeth whitening method will be best for them.
Most of the time, we can complete in-office teeth whitening within an hour or two. In some cases, the patient may need a follow-up treatment. It is also important for a patient to understand the process of whitening teeth and why professional whitening that is done with a dentist is much more effective than any other alternatives.
Call us on 0451 498 007 to arrange an appointment
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Smiling with Ease: The Advantages of Flexible Dental Partials
- How safe are X-rays?
- Preparing for tooth extraction
- A tooth has fallen out; what should I do?
- What is a dental crown, and why do we require one?
- Tips for brushing your teeth like a dentist
- Things every parent needs to know about baby teeth
- Why you need to drink more water to protect your teeth.
- Can I get braces even though I’m an adult?
- How long does it take to whiten my teeth?
YOUR TOP SMILE
Top Smile dental clinic is affordable and family friendly dentist. Conveniently located in Mascot with free parking.